by Sarah Steimer
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced watermelon radish (or any other radish would work, I just love the color of the watermelon variety)
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon thinly sliced scallion greens
- salt and pepper, to taste
Whisk together the vinegar, Dijon mustard and sugar in a medium bowl.
Add the cabbage, radish, raisins and scallions to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 3 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Martha Stewart