by Caitlin Saniga
- 1 1/2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large ripe tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 scallions, including green portions, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a medium, bowl, combine all ingredients, and gently mix. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to 1 day.
Makes about 4 cups.
Recipe adapted from: Lemons and Lavender
Photo: Caitlin Saniga
This recipe appeared in Seasonal Sundays (RealSustenance.com).