by Caitlin Saniga
- 2 large red bell peppers, roasted, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted and cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 bunch scallions (white and light green parts only), chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium-size mixing bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir well just before serving.
Makes about 2 cups.
Recipe adapted from: Cooks.com
Photo: Caitlin Saniga
*Throughout July, “A Dip and a Sip” will feature our favorite salsa and margarita recipes — all of which can be found here.