by Caitlin Saniga
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
In a small bowl, use a whisk to combine the vinegar, oil and pepper. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour the vinaigrette over and stir once more to thoroughly combine. Chill salad at least 30 minutes before serving.
Makes 6 side-dish servings.
Recipe: Eddie Paik