by Caitlin Saniga
- 2 cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced finely
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- lemon wedges, to serve alongside and squeeze over
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together the oil, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper in a medium bow. Add the chickpeas and toss to coat. Spread the chickpeas on a rimmed baking pan. Roast in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
Spoon chickpeas into a serving dish and let chickpeas cool for 5 minutes, then stir in mint and feta cheese. Season with more salt and pepper if you want. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Kalyn’s Kitchen