by Sarah Steimer
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast
- 4.5 ounces Thai noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, whites and greens separated and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
Cook the noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
Whisk together the tahini, rice vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons water until smooth.
Toss the sauce with the chicken, noodles, carrots, cucumber and scallion whites until everything is coated. Serve topped with the scallion greens and sesame seeds.
Makes 2-3 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Bon Appetit