by Sarah Steimer
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 pound green beans (about two large handfuls), sliced thin length-wise (use either a mandoline or a peeler)
- 1/3 cup thin-sliced red onion
- 1 thin-sliced radish
- two hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 slices good bread (I used a really awesome San Francisco peppered sour dough)
Whisk together the feta, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Lightly toss the green beans, onion and radish in the dressing. Equally distribute the slaw to make two sandwiches. Top with the hard boiled egg slices and more salt and pepper, if desired.
Makes two sandwiches.
Recipe adapted from: Bon Appetit