by Caitlin Saniga
- pizza dough (Use this recipe.)
- 1 1/2 cups korma sauce (I like Patak’s korma sauce)
- 1/2 lb. sweet potato, scrubbed and sliced very thinly
- 1/2 lb. eggplant, sliced very thinly
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Roll out the pizza dough and place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Spread the sauce over top. Arrange the slices of sweet potato and eggplant on top of the sauce. Brush the vegetables lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Make 6-8 servings.