by Caitlin Saniga
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 15-ounce can Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Combine the olive oil and rosemary in a small saucepan. Stir over medium heat just until fragrant, about 1 minute. Cool.
Whisk the lemon juice, vinegar, lemon zest, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Combine the cauliflower, beans, cabbage, scallions, parsley and rosemary oil in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Mix in the cheese. Add the lemon juice mixture and toss to coat.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Bon Appetit