by Sarah Steimer
For the fish:
- 1 pound salmon (or less, depends on how much two people want to eat. I kept leftovers for a salad!)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
Preheat the oven’s broiler.
Drizzle a little olive oil in a glass baking dish and place the salmon in the dish, skin-side down. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and curry powder. Broil for about 10 minutes, or until the outside of the fish is crispy and is firm to the touch.
For the slaw:
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- greens from 1 scallion, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 2 red radishes, sliced thin (I used a mandoline)
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mint, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
Add the cabbage, raisins, scallion greens and radishes to the bowl. Toss to combine with the dressing.
Serve the salmon warm over the slaw.
Makes 2 servings.