by Sarah Steimer
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled (directions here) and halved lengthwise
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce (preferably low sodium)
- 2 teaspoons miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha (or more if you prefer spicier)
- 6 thin slices radish, for garnish (optional)
Remove the yolks from the eggs and transfer to a medium bowl. Mass the yolks with a fork and mix in the mayo, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, miso and sriracha. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
Use a pastry bag or a small baggie with a corner cut out to pipe the mixture into the egg white halves. Garnish with the radish slices.
Makes 8 deviled eggs.
Recipe adapted from: Martha Stewart