by Caitlin Saniga
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber crescents
- 1 cup frozen peas, cooked
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint
In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, honey, salt and pepper. Add the green beans, cucumbers, peas, scallions and mint. Toss to combine. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Real Simple