by Caitlin Saniga
- 1/8 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound whole-grain linguine
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced celery stalks
- 1/2 cup chopped celery leaves, plus 1 cup whole or torn celery leaves
- 1/2 cup finely Spanish-style salted peanuts
Process the sesame oil, soy sauce, peanut butter, lemon juice, honey, ginger and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 1 minute. Set aside.
Prepare the pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool in a strainer for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally to prevent sticking.
Transfer the pasta to a large bowl, and add the celery, celery leaves and sauce. Toss to coat.
Divide among 4 bowls and top with peanuts.
Makes 4 servings.
Recipe adapted from: Vegetarian Times