by Sarah Steimer
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 2 large handfuls arugula and spinach, torn
- salt and pepper
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Toss together the chickpeas, red onion, cucumber, black olives and greens. Season with salt and pepper.
Whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss. Sprinkle with the crumbled feta.
Makes 2 salads and a main dish or 4 as a side.