by Sarah Steimer
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup dried penne pasta
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cubed salame
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch leafy greens (I used a mix from the farmer’s market)
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (or so!) crumbled feta
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, mustard and 1 tablespoon of water. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Add the pasta, tomatoes, greens, beans, artichoke hearts, salame and feta to the bowl with dressing. Season with salt and toss to combine with the dressing. Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings as a main, 6-8 as a side.
Recipe adapted from: Martha Stewart