by Caitlin Saniga
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
Warm the oil over medium heat in a medium pan. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion has softened. Add the coriander, red chili and curry. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 30 seconds longer. Remove from heat and add the peanuts and cilantro. Toss to coat.
Serve with lime wedges.
Recipe adapted from: Box of Spice