by Caitlin Saniga
- 1/2 small shallot, peeled and minced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed and minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs (I used oregano, basil and thyme.)
In a bowl, whisk together the shallot, garlic, vinegars, sald and pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil until combined. Add the herbs, and whisk to combine.
Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
* From farmers market to salad bowl — that’s how the story goes this time of year. And what better way to dress up your farm-fresh finds than with homemade salad dressings? See all of our Dressed Up recipes here.