by Sarah Steimer
- 1 red Fresno chile, with seeds, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 tablespoons white or yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
Combine all ingredients in a bowl or small jar. Can store in the fridge for about one week.
Makes about 2/3 cup.
Recipe from: Bon Appetit
* From farmers market to salad bowl — that’s how the story goes this time of year. And what better way to dress up your farm-fresh finds than with homemade salad dressings? See all of our Dressed Up recipes here.