by Caitlin Saniga
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted, peeled, chopped (How-to video below.)
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- juice from half a life
- 1/2 extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- 4 kale leaves, stems removed
- 4 medium green cabbage leaves, center veins removed
- handful of green beans, snapped into bite-size segments
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into small wedges
Add the red pepper and garlic to the bowl of a food processor, and process. Slowly pour in the lime juice and olive oil through the intake. Process until smooth. Turn off the processor, and season the dressing with salt. Add more oil if needed.
Combine the kale and green cabbage, then divide between two plates. Top with green beans and tomato wedges. Spoon the red pepper-lime dressing over each plate. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 large servings.